Frida Kahlo Candles
This variant is currently sold out.
Honoring one of the world's greatest artists, these Frida Kahlo Candles are available in two sizes to pay homage to this iconic woman. The candles are handmade in a centuries-old fashion by pouring hot layers of natural paraffin wax over wicks hanging from a wheel.
These candles have been and are still used in Mexico to grace altars in churches and homes, illuminate fiestas and to light their homes. Remember to cut the wicks short before each burning. Enjoy this timeless tradition in your own home!
- Natural paraffin wax and cotton wick
- Trim wicks to 1/8 inch before each lighting
- Candles may smoke slightly & are not dripless candles
- Never leave candles unattended
- When burning indoors keep away from air vents, ceiling fans and flammable objects
- Small: 3.5"W x 3"L
- Tall: 3"W x 4"L
Rose Ann Hall Designs// Mexico
The sale of this product provides dignified, empowering work to artisans in an area of Mexico where skilled jobs at living wages are scarce.
Read More >>