Natural Dyed Large Fabric Journals
This variant is currently sold out.
This Natural Dyed Large Fabric Journal is wrapped in organic cotton and colored using only natural dyes. The journals are handmade by artisans on the Thai-Burmese border and are designed with a subtle striped pattern. The Natural Dyed Large Fabric Journal is fastened with a suede string and unique coconut shell pieces.
- Organic naturally dyed cotton cover
- Un-ruled paper
- 5½" wide x 8" tall x 1" deep
- Suede and coconut shell tie
- 100 sheets
- Each sold separately
- Featured in Buzzfeed, The Good Trade, teen VOGUE, Storied and Styled, and KNOW HOW STUDIOS
- Shop the Made By Refugees Collection
Borderline // Thai-Burmese Border
Life for women living in refugee camps is among the most restricted and dangerous and income earning opportunities nearly nonexistent. The income earned through the sale of this product enables Borderline artisans and their families to gain access to more nourishing food, health care opportunities beyond those offered in the camps where they live.
Read More >>